Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Electronic Arts Cheat

From tonight's family time/diversion:


Santa brought the Family Monopoly on the Wii. A lot of fun with a few minor exceptions (there's no way to turn off the grating soundtrack and even more grating Pennybags character). On the back of the booklet EA bribes you to register the game online with the allure of an exclusive cheat code or hint specifically for the game if you register. Here's a pic:






So I registered online. It was easy. It was fast. It was definitely not worth it. They got my email address and some other info and when I registered the game, I got a big white screen that said "Thanks". Nothing in my account, no link to my "exclusive" content. Nothing.


So while "EA" and "cheat" go together well, I wouldn't waste your time with the online registration.


Now if you'll excuse me, a blank page is once again calling my name.

No comments: