Friday, July 24, 2009

To Drive and Live in thr 21st Century

When I find myself stuck behind someone driving like they have their head up their ass, I assume they are talking on a cell-phone. I'm only right 90% of the time. The other 10% of people have their head stuck up their ass in some other way.

(Sorry for any typos. I posted this while I was driving)

No comments: